We are truly thankful for your support of our 2021 Asia-Pacific Health, Fitness & Wellness Summit and our 2021 Asia Pacific Industry Report.
Below you’ll find:
(i) Information related to our Hubilo virtual platform, used for our Online Summit on 1 Dec
(ii) What you/we need to set up your virtual booth on Hubilo
(iii) All event-related information, images, speakers and sponsor banners, and other material to promote your involvement, and
(iv) At the bottom of the page you will find further details on the Asia-Pacific Industry Report and how to optimise your profile there too.
We recommend you do the following in the next 10 days:
- Watch the two videos below to get an understanding of Hubilo, how you will be profiled online and how to optimise your Online Summit profile.
- Appoint someone within your team to be the main POC for Hubilo and the liaison for your booth. Have them work with email@example.com to (i) build the booth online yourself, or, (ii) if you rather send us the collateral – we’ll build them for you! [N.B. this person does not have to be live online in front of their webcam all event – phew!] The detailed information we need for your booth is below.
- Work on gathering the relevant collateral, the most important being (i) your 60 second promotional video in mp4 format, (ii) your PNG logo and (iii) virtual booth images to have sent to us by 8 October.
- Send out the guest invite to your colleagues and clients asking them to attend as your online guests. You should have the discount codes now, if not they will be sent to you in the very near future.
- Arrange for your marketing team to post your relevant speaker and/or company banner images promoting your involvement on social/business media.
- For your own personal attendance click into Hubilo using the attendee link below and create a profile in advance of the event, to save you from doing it on the day.
- View the bottom of the page for details on the Asia-Pacific Industry Report and again nominate one of your team to populate the word doc on your company profile and send back to Day also.
accessing event on hubilo
Follow these simple steps to register in Hubilo and watch the below tutorial to learn how you can make the best of your time during the event:
The event access link will be sent to your email 2-3 days prior to the event. Do check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
On the event day, click on https://fitsummit.hubilo.com/community/#/login. Log in using the same email you registered with. A login code will be sent to your mail. Welcome to HUBILO!
For the creation of your virtual booth, you need to prepare and upload into Hubilo the below materials. Alternatively, you can email these to us and we will be happy to help.
- Sponsor Name (140 characters) (eg: FIT SUMMIT)
- Sponsored Description (2000 characters)
- Sponsor Address (Optional)
- Sponsor Point of Contact: Email Address + Mobile No. (including country code) – this colleague will receive any interest requests – best practice is a person’s email and not a generic email such as info@
- Preferred Company URL
- Social Media Links (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Square Sponsor Logo (Min 300 X 300px | 5MB Max)
- Listing Page Banner – (385x250px | 5MB Max) – This is the banner that is displayed on the exhibitor list for Medium and Large booths
- Spotlight Banner – Image (1920x400px | 5MB Max) / Video (Youtube/Vimeo Recommended) – This is the header banner displayed in the exhibitor profile. (Video could be ANY marketing video from youtube, just send us the URL)
- Sponsor Files (DOC, .DOCX, .PPT, .PPTX, .PDF, .XLS, .XLSX) – 5MB Max. Up to 10 files allowed (PDF, BROCHURE, FLYER, MARKETING BANNERS)
- Would you like attendees to rate your booth? Yes/No
- PNG logo for the interview watermark
*** Materials to be received by 1 May 2021 ***
We have designed images for our sponsors and partners to promote their involvement at the event. If you need a specific image size, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it done for you. Here below is a suggested text you can use for your post should you need it. Feel free to tag our team members and @FIT Summit. Our hashtag is #thefitsummit.
The Absolute GroupAccor
Asia Sports Tech
Body Fit Training (BFT)
Collective Wellness Group
Core Health & Fitness
ECO Lifestyle Fitness
Fitness & Lifestyle Group
Inspire Brands Asia
We have designed images for our speakers to promote their involvement at the event. If you need a specific image size, please let us know at email@example.com and we will get it done for you. Do you need a blurb for your post? Feel free to use this one below! You can tag our team members and @FIT Summit. Our hashtag is #thefitsummit.
C. VICTOR BRICK
JOHN P YOUNG
PATRICK DEL BIANCO
DR. CASSANDRA VIETEN
DR. ELI PUTERMAN
DR. JASON RUSSELL
EMAIL INVITATION TEMPLATE
APAC REPORT *** ACTION STEPS AND REQUIRED COLLATERAL ***
ACTION POINT - PLEASE DOWNLOAD THESE TWO FILES
The word doc details the information we need you to email us, also by Friday 8 October.
The pdf shows what our designer will create for you with this information. We do the heavy lifting on design once you ‘fill in the blanks’ in the word document.